Side Skirts

i didnt like them when i first saw them but they grew on me the more i saw them so ended up gettin a set for mine, they arent carbon fibre tho mate they are black plastic with a carbon effect surface,
car1006.jpg

picture.php

They are easy to fit,the skirts come with a fitting kit.
First you need to slide the clip in the end of the skirt in the slot then put it up against the car and you need to drill a hole in the body of the car for the clip to go in.
Then drill holes in the skirt where the pot rivets go it shows an arrow where you need to drill.After that i unscrewed 3 self taping screws on the car ready to put the skirt on..
You willl need a hand with the next bit,place the skirt in place then pop the clip in at the end of the skirt then you put the self tapping screws back into place and that holds it all into place.then i justed put the pot rivets in to hold it all into place:thumbup:

not loving the blue calipers

i quite like those, im doing mine yellow now, got hold of some brembo stickers for them aswell, def get the skirts mate also makes your car look abit lower aswell, jus becareful when jacking the car up as it get very tight under there

Thanks for the advice guys, looks like my bonus is going on side skirts :thumbup:

Thanks wayneski197 for the little "how to".