Side skirts/sills

So just washed the car for the first time in 3 weeks and on removing the mud and crud I've unveiled a mahoosive scratch ie it's about 400mm long and quite deep :worried: the scratch is just on the underside of the sill/side skirt

My question is, is it possible to remove the sill to get painted/repaired? as it's gonna annoy me now I know about it :tongueout:

There's a row of 5 torx bolts and 1 8 mm bolt on the underside of the skirt and the rest is held together by clips. When you remove all th bolts just pull it towards yourself and it will become apparent how it comes away from the car.

Sweet! Thanks mate sounds pretty easy :smile: really p***ed off with the scratch and was worried the top of the sill was glued on :/ will there be any issues with painting it off the car? i.e. colour match or whatever [MENTION=8494]smithandroper[/MENTION]

GW can be an issue the last time I painted it I had to get a formula made up by Ixell. Just make sure wherever you take it uses there colour chips on your car to find a good match !!!!

Don't forget about the two screws UNDER the Renault sport sill trim, the thin tin strip that'll never go back on right.

It's an 11 plate if that makes a difference, gonna give it to the guy painting my spoiler as the paint is already matched possibly pair it on the car if he's not too busy :smile: