Shopping in Lidl

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Have a watch of this - it is so quality!

[video=youtube;RKsGKERivTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsGKERivTQ[/video]

That's quality....

Funnily enough I remember seeing a programme years ago when Wayne Hemingway bought a trolley full of cheap food and tins from Aldi. A top chef then knocked up a meal which was given to unsespecting food critics, they loved it, remarking on the quality and freshness of the vegtables.

Their faces were a picture when Hemingway walking in with Aldi bags and showed them the tinned vegtables and cheap value food, one woman made a total **** of herself and tried retracting her review saying that she knew..

Just goes to show that quality doesnt have to come in a fancy wrapper or high price tag.

Last edited:
nothing wrong with lidl...some of us on a budget need to save money and places like this help....:coffee:

Aldi is cheaper by some way. Lidl comes fourth now behind Aldi, Asda, Tesco then it's Lidl!

Aldi is cheaper by some way. Lidl comes fourth now behind Aldi, Asda, Tesco then it's Lidl!

some of us don't have an aldi or asda nearby....not only that aldi is owned by asda...or is that netto?

and choose what the press say lidl IS cheaper than farking Tesco...I should know I have used them both!

When my daughter was about 8 we walked past a Netto that was heaving with people coming in and out. All of a sudden she starts singing "N-E-T-T-O that's where all the scrubbers go"

I did find it quite amusing

Shop at aldi all the time, used to shop at Sainsburys and it was £140-£170 a week. Same shop with German branded stuff costs is £80-£100.

Their schnitzel's and frankfurters are beautiful!

I'd rather shop there and run a 200 & 265 Trophy than at Sainsburys and be skint.

some of us don't have an aldi or asda nearby....not only that aldi is owned by asda...or is that netto?

and choose what the press say lidl IS cheaper than farking Tesco...I should know I have used them both!

I got all of them within 10 miles - usually Tesco due to clubcard - I'm on track for £400 in clubcard and Christmas saver vouchers this year :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions