Shark Fin Aerial

hmmmmmmmm 19.99 for an aerial . . . . . no word of a lie thats a new tyre on the toyota lol

I was looking at a gloss black one on eBay last night and wondering what they'd look like. It was about £6.99 though

:drool:
not sure about the look???
whats reception like???

The reception is ok, have to make sure you have a good connection with the fin as the fin is all metal therefore the aerial.
Its just an inbetween before I mod a BMW one in Albi Blue :drool:

I don't think it looks any worse than the standard item and at least your individual.

I too would be interested in how this has effected the reception mate?
How difficult was it to fit?

I had to change the one fitted to me old SAAB as it was degrading but changing it was a pig of a job!

I don't think it looks any worse than the standard item and at least your individual.

I too would be interested in how this has effected the reception mate?
How difficult was it to fit?

I had to change the one fitted to me old SAAB as it was degrading but changing it was a pig of a job!

It was as easy to fit as it is to remove the standard one. The standard one had been left on after the spoiler was put on so there is some damage where it rubbed when the boot was fully open.:'(

think you need to see it in the flesh befor
you can make your mind up.glad you like it:thumbsup:

I too would be interested in how this has effected the reception mate

Its wasn't great at the start, you really need to play around with it with your radio on in a place with not perfect recption. Keep fiddling untill you get it as best you can then you'll be fine. After that, spot of glue gun/elec tape to stop the vibrations undoing the nut or lock it with another. TBH its all cosmetic for me as I just use CD's/iPhone.

As long as you dont stick it down before your happy you should be fine coz its only 20 quid so not breaking the bank!

I will let you know how my BMW fin mod goes tho! :biggrin:

Similar Thread Suggestions