Sexiest looking car in the world EVER

Love Mazeratti cars, they look different to the usual super cars. Although I did love that Gallardo when I drove it! The new Astra VXR does sound like a monster with all that power, but it's till going to be FWD isn't it? Seems a bit strange to me, considering the Insignia VXR is 4x4.

I suppose it will be a good competitor for the Focus RS?

The Gallardo is the most awesome car to exist. Doesnt matter if somethings faster than it, handles better or even doesnt catch fire and kill you. If i won the lottery id be in the lambo dealership placing my order. Hope they do an end of line SV model to send it off in serious style. :bounce:

Sorry but that VXR is ugly looks really girly unlike the current model that looks much more aggressive. Now the focus st but in a 3door unlike the 5door shown would be amazing

Sorry but that VXR is ugly looks really girly unlike the current model that looks much more aggressive. Now the focus st but in a 3door unlike the 5door shown would be amazing

never gonna happen - ford have stated that it will be 5 door only due to poor sales of previous 3 door ST. And I think it looks cack, Ford are getting as bad as VW for everything looking the same :s

YH?!! thats naff 3door or nothing for me. 5door hatchbacks dont like right.

VW are terrible and agree ford is going the same way but still looks good

for me at the moment its.......the....four five eight beauty with aggressive looks :cloud9::bat:

I suppose Ford wanna make the ST a family hot hatch with its 5 doors and if you want a 3 door they expect you to go after an RS, if that is true about the new VXR having 286bhp then thats what they've got to be aiming for cos for perfromance that must be the measuring stick in fwd hot hatches but i heard the new VXR was going to be a 1.8 for better emmisions and still around the 240bhp mark anyway?

Aye the Gallardo in any form is truely awesome. I done a track day experience at Thruxton last year and they had a Murcielago LP670-4 there - OMG!!II love the Lambo family. However, I was more than happy to get in an Aston Martin Vantage.

As for the ST can agree with the point above.