Servicing with Mods

Are there likely to be any issues when getting the car serviced on the 4+ package if the car is modified?

Such as an induction kit as the air filter is usually changed depending on which service it is? Or will there not be an issue?

I would imagine it would be fine but just wanting to double check.

Thanks

Suppose it depends on the dealer. It may void your warranty but can't imagine it affecting servicing? If your relationship with the service team is good then I'd say it'll be fine.

I've got a replacement K&n airfilter on mine, no issues and it states on the sticker I've put on the airbox that; 'this does not void warranty'

but it seen as you've actually changed the complete until for an open cone, they'll be fine with servicing it, they just won't do the filter. And I'm guessing if your engine went bang, they'll use that as an excuse to not pay out. Your modified the air intake and it'll change the fueling etc, I'm guessing they'd use some crap excuse.

Got mine serviced at the place [MENTION=3002]-Eddie-[/MENTION] works at (main Renault dealer) and I've got an ITG panel filter in. Only thing they said was that they noticed it was there so they just left it there.

Thanks guys.

Havent fitted the the induction kit yet so may wait until it's been serviced or alternatively I could fit it and then remove it prior to the service.

Thanks guys.

Havent fitted the the induction kit yet so may wait until it's been serviced or alternatively I could fit it and then remove it prior to the service.

I would do this just to be on the safe side or like you say just pop it back to standard which takes no doing.:thumbsup:

Heard wrong, mines been fine from day one. They've never touched mine

Spoke to the dealership where I brought my 200 yesterday I was told any mods wouldn't affect my servicing however would void the whole warranty on the car.

Think I will take it to them for servicing but to my other local dealer for any warranty issues after removing the mod.

Anyone had any issues having warranty work done if they have modified anything? I thought it was just the part changed and anything relating to it that was void if changed?