Servicing costs

It's on pcp, surely it has to be seen@Renault? If BTM are an option then it's the only place I'm going!

I'm based in Birmingham twingo.

I am pretty sure it just has to be maintained in accordance, etc. not necessarily by a Ren dealer. Check what it says in your agreement.

It's on pcp, surely it has to be seen@Renault? If BTM are an option then it's the only place I'm going!

I'm based in Birmingham twingo.

I spoke to Fred about this, he said as long as OEM parts are used and the reciept reflects this they dont mind where its done. He is happy to stamp the service book. Double check by all means!

I spoke to Fred about this, he said as long as OEM parts are used and the reciept reflects this they dont mind where its done. He is happy to stamp the service book. Double check by all means!

Cool, thanks guys. Will be going to Fred in that case, at least they know what they are doing.

under the "block exemption" rules theres no requirement to be forced to take it to a dealers for service - you dont even have to use "renault" parts