Service Manual - Shrunk Version for F4R

bigsid

Paid Member
Hi all,

I downloaded the whopping ~8000 page service manual recently. I discovered going through it that it's enormous bulk seems to be due to it covering all the different Clio models most of which we're not interested in. Helpfully, each page has a header at the top specifying which engine number the page is in relation to.

So, I extracted all the pages containing "F4R" into this much smaller, print-out-able-sized PDF for your viewing pleasure. I haven't been through it all, so don't know what important bits if any are missing, but at 244 pages this is useful to print out and keep in a binder or something and should cover most of the relevant stuff. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tkAwkT93ugB48EulbM4G-pbVHwaX1gix/view?usp=sharing

Good luck buddy, if you need any help/advice give me a shout and I'll see if I can assist. I've recently been through a similar (probably) situation :smile:

Much appreciated, have already found loads of useful info and guides all the problems seem common sadly lol - I had forgotten the joys of French car ownership.
The people on this forum seem really knowledgeable and helpful :smile: