200: Clio 200 Owners Manuals, Service Book & Stereo Instructions etc.

Hi Everyone, I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me. Does anyone know what the full set of documents for a 2012 RS Clio 200 should include?

Unfortunately the Renault main dealer I may purchase it from only has a single receipt from its most recent service and no other documents whatsoever. From prior RenaultSport ownership I know there should be a nice pouch (possibly two pouches) full of booklets that would include the Clio manual, perhaps another manual specific to the RS 200, the stereo instructions (with radio code), maintainance service schedule, service book for stamps, extended warranty booklet, Renault roadside recovery, Renault security register documents, instructions for Bluetooth and RS monitor (there is one fitted) and lots of other useful documents.

Both key cards, both bottles of tyre foam are there, as are locking wheel nuts and the full tool kit. The lack of manuals and guides is a real pain. Only one owner from new and new into the dealer; really can't understand why everything isn't there.

I did find this tread with a picture. It shows seven manuals, the thin red one in the middle relating to the RS, but they're for a 197 from around 2006/07. From the picture I can only tell what a few of them relate to.

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?7257-197-wallet-and-manuals&highlight=manuals

A list and/or photos of all the manuals and documents I should have present for a 200 would be perfect. Many thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
So, from what I can find it turns out for a 2012 Clio there should be at least the following and probably more:

- Clio Drivers Handbook. Which seems to include the servicing pages for stamping. Whereas for the 182 servicing was a seperate booklet purely for servicing.
- Clio Quick Guide. Which for the 182 was a folding leaflet. As the 182 version covers things like seat height adjustment, unlocking and locking, I'd expect the 200 the same.
- Radiosat Guide. Which is covers Radiosat Classic Bluetooth; Radiosat 3D Sound by Arkamys; Radiosat 3D Sound by Arkamys with Bluetooth and Bose Soundsystem. OR
- Radio Classic. Which presumably covers just the standard radio.

I'd expect there would be other documents given the extras supplied with a 182 listed below. Especially a specific RenaultSport 200 guide.

The wallet for the 200's documents are a canvass like material in black, with a smooth leather (likely fake) edge where Renault in silver is embossed. For the 182 the canvass wallet was light grey, no fake leather edging and Renault was embossed in a slightly darker grey.

From 2012 to 2015 the Drivers Handbook for Clio III's appear to be red in colour. For Clio III's between 2005/06 to 2012 the Drivers Handbook appear to be green.

Having examined all the booklets and guides for my 2005 182 the list is as following:

- Gamme Radiosat (Radio Guide)
- Renault Network List for the UK
- A safety card called 4 Simple Actions for your safety
- Alarm Guide
- Quick Guide (fold out style)
- The International Security Register booklet
- RenaultSport Clio booklet, with four loose pages covering the cruise control and a note stating these superceed what's in the Clio Owners Manual re cruise control
- Maintenance Service booklet, which has the Chassis No, Radio Code, Key Codes and all other important details
- A Towing Guide
- Clio Drivers Handbook.

Thoughtfully Renault has put a part number on every single booklet, even the little foldout documents and single page inserts. Really helpfully there is even an 0800 number to call and form reference number to quote, in order to get another copy of the sticker that's in the first page of the maintenance service book. That sticker has the Factory Type No, Chassis No, Fabrication No, Model Year, Ignition Key No, Radio Code, Delivery Date and other lock related stuff.

Should anyone with a 2012 RS Clio 200 want to leaf through all their handbooks and post all the part numbers for the books and leaflets they have, and confirm what I already know I'd be hugely grateful.

Many thanks.

So, if anyone's interested I'm now pretty sure what documents should be present and were supplied with 2009 - 2012 Clio 200's. The dealer that supplied the car eventually found the correct documents belonging to the car, and with the help of a very kind person from the RenaultSport forum, the carrying pouch and original documents are now all present.

- Clio Drivers Handbook. Green front page. Which includes the servicing pages for stamping. Chassis number sticker inside back page. Part #: 99 91 090 23R

- Clio Quick Guide. Green front page. Part #: 82 01 025 394

- Radiosat Guide. Light grey front page. Which is covers Radiosat Classic Bluetooth; Radiosat 3D Sound by Arkamys; Radiosat 3D Sound by Arkamys with Bluetooth and Bose Sound System. Part #: 82 01 059 583

- Clio RenaultSport Drivers Handbook. Dark grey front page. Part #: 99 91 005 32R

- Renault Towing Guide. Kind of odd to have with a RenaultSport that a tow bar cannot be fitted to, but my Trophy has one too. Part #: 7701 380 603. It's Renault UK specific as it was written and designed in Leamington Spa.

- Alarm booklet and installation certificate. A 20 page black and white booklet with all European languages. The relevant English section is just one page. It covers cars that have the Stop/Start button and key card, just a key card, or just an ignition key. Part # 06DE2069B, dated 20/01/2006. Alarm model # 7887

The carrying pouch is black woven material similar to the pouch the tyre foam is supplied in, with Renault in black rubberised material on the flap. Internally there are no card slots for the AA Renault Recovery service membership card, as there are for the one supplied with a Trophy, as there is a sticker on the windscreen with all the recovery numbers to call. Inside it just has a pen holder, no pen.

Some may have also had a dealer network booklet listing all UK Renault dealers. I'd expect that to have been supplied by Renault UK, in the same way the towing guide was.