Sept./Oct. Photo Of The Moment 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Clio197/200net Photo Of The Moment competition in association with
msv2a.gif AND caz2.gif

Ok People here we go again, I apologise its later than I anticipated before starting the next one off but that stupid thing called work has interrupted proceedings, anyway....

Dont forget to read this thread before entering the competition
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24212

This competitions themes are a little different this time, as I want to get some different types of photo on the calendar so hopefully this will generate some 'alternatives' shall we say, so it needs to fit into one of these two
-Even Giles would be proud (our resident guru of clean can polish up the most unexpexted parts on a car, lets see what youve managed to Gilesify

-Just got back, think I need to get my hands dirty (its end of show season lets see what state you're all arriving back in, bugfilled, covered in manure lets see whos done the worst damage)

The photo must have been taken by YOU between 00:00 27th August 2012 (closing of the last competition) and midnight on 28th October 2012

One entry per user per competition

Photos should be emailed to mikeh@clio197.net and must be received by midnight on the 28th October, I will post up the pictures in this thread ahead of the voting. The email must be headed POTM sept/oct 2012 - (forum username) e.g. POTM sept/oct 2012 - Roy, if its not headed this way it will be considered to be spam and treated as such, if you break my email address hopefully it wont do a Mike and crash the forum.....

DONT forget if you want to stand a chance of winning the annual Photo of the Year prize you must be a paid member of the forum when you enter your photo....

Many thanks to our sponsors for this competition, thanks to whom we have got some tasty pizes on offer again, this time round we have prizes available from:
cf1.gif pfc_logo-1.gif sprayshack_avatar_sm.gif
Happy snapping!!

Last edited:
Just a quick bump to remind everyone the next competition is live, we now have the confirmation on our prize sponsors for the competition in the above post:

- Carbonfanatics

- PFC magazine

- Sprayshack

1 valid entry so far to win the choice of:
-a 12 month subscription to PFC,
-the choice of 2 bulb sets from Carbonfanatics, or
-£50 off an order over £100 from sprayshack....

Last edited:
The lonely few so far:

1. 1.gif

2. 2.gif

3. 3.gif

4. 4.gif

5. 5.gif

6. 6.gif

7. 7.gif

Last edited:
Sept/October POTM

The other thread is locked so I can't post on it (maybe we could unlock it and it'll keep getting bumped then?)

I've not forgotten, but there isn't a single part of my car right now thats clean!!!

I'll be doing winter prep hopefully in the last couple of weekends of this month so I'll get happy with the snappy then :w00t:

Just as a reminder, as it states in the rules thread, we will only accept the raw image as it was taken sent in as an attachment via email , thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.