Self healing 197!

So i was due to take my car in for some warranty work soon; the passenger door handle button was no longer working (locking the car) and a side light bulb had gone.
(Yes Renault change bulbs under warranty).
However, my side light bulb is now working; ok i put this down to a possible loose connection; but now the passenger door button is working again!

Do i have a magic car that repairs itself or should i get used to intermittent working / not working issues?!?! :blush:hmy:

lmfao. sounds like good old renault. did you slam the door to get it working again?

my dash lights used to flicker wen i stopped. . . . . self healed in about 2 months lol

lmfao. sounds like good old renault. did you slam the door to get it working again?

Maybe when that guy came and removed the parking dent he nudged something?
I'm used to SAAB efficiency, this is just weird. The car changes its mind more than my girlfriend on a friday night! LOL

lmfao change the girlfriend not the car lmfao. ure winning in the poll :smile: ill have to change it back now though lol

lmfao change the girlfriend not the car lmfao. ure winning in the poll :smile: ill have to change it back now though lol

No way mate my lady is quality, plus she's ten years my younger... :tongue_smilie:

She loves the Clio so her Mini Cooper will be going first.

LMAO when I read that I though you were going to say the door handle fixed itself - that is what mine did one the very day I booked it in for it replacing.... I was livid as it hadn't been working for 3months prior and that day it began working flawlessly! Needless to say it gave up about 2 days before it went in (quite relieved), so it is functioning now!

Well if your car is like mine, when my back is turned, it turns into this:

pixar_cars-mcqueen-01.jpg

Have you ever seen what your car gets upto when it isn't being watched :wink:

They are self healing :smile:

LMAO when I read that I though you were going to say the door handle fixed itself - that is what mine did one the very day I booked it in for it replacing.... I was livid as it hadn't been working for 3months prior and that day it began working flawlessly! Needless to say it gave up about 2 days before it went in (quite relieved), so it is functioning now!

The door handle HAS fixed itself! ...and the light bulb.

Maybe my car is Jesus?

Well if your car is like mine, when my back is turned, it turns into this:

pixar_cars-mcqueen-01.jpg

Have you ever seen what your car gets upto when it isn't being watched :wink:

They are self healing :smile:

what a ****ing MX5 u wanna take it back mate