Seatbelt installed "the wrong way round"

I've noticed a bit of a clunking on occasion from the passenger side when the seat's empty. It turns out it's the seatbelt clip/buckle/whatever it's called tapping on the trim.

When the seatbelt's off, the metal of the driver's side one points toward the inside of the car, whereas the passenger one points toward the outside. Is everyone's like this? Is it easy to flip it round? Is this something my local dealer could sort under warranty (I've never had a warranty before, not quite sure what is covered) as it's pretty annoying?

Ye, just take it in. Anything wrong that isn't your fault, eg. putting the wrong fuel in isn't covered, should be done under warranty.

Thanks Arran.

I've just had a thought. Unless my brain isn't working at the moment (entirely possible), I could just fold the belt into a V above the buckle, slide the buckle over it and it should be the right way round then?

Thanks Arran.

I've just had a thought. Unless my brain isn't working at the moment (entirely possible), I could just fold the belt into a V above the buckle, slide the buckle over it and it should be the right way round then?

I had to do this.

how is this sorted as my drivers side is the wrong way round?
im obviously a blithering idiot!