Seat Retrim?

More out of curiosity than anything, I need to get a replacement recaro from RenFault but im just wondering if say in a year or two when the warrenty is up, how much would it be to get one retrimmed in leather? or possibly part leather like the ones in the Focus RS? has anybody else done this, is so PICS?

More out of curiosity than anything, I need to get a replacement recaro from RenFault but im just wondering if say in a year or two when the warrenty is up, how much would it be to get one retrimmed in leather? or possibly part leather like the ones in the Focus RS? has anybody else done this, is so PICS?

somebody on here has had a leather re-trim looks the dogs nads and he's posted pics up just use the search engine to find it mate im sure everyone will be along later to comment on this aswell

cheers guys ^^^^^

yes i had mine re-trimmed not because they needed to be, because they were brand new ( couple of months old ). would deffo recomend them to be done if you have the spare cash, lol

i paid £1250 for mine to be done.

that does look nice, £1250 I dont have right now though lol. I think id rather go down a part leather route anyway, maybe re-using the middle like withoutabix says jase was quoted for. I was just looking around a FRS the other day and it got me thinking, it does look nice... :smile:

Thanks for the replies

that does look nice, £1250 I dont have right now though lol. I think id rather go down a part leather route anyway, maybe re-using the middle like withoutabix says jase was quoted for. I was just looking around a FRS the other day and it got me thinking, it does look nice... :smile:

Thanks for the replies

nothing wrong with the part leather way, it is ALOT cheaper to do, and still looks great tbh. :thumbup1:

yeah if was to do it i'd go down the part leather route I think, then I could skimp and not do the back seats provided they dont look too odd lol. I need to get my seats replaced from Renault anyway due to wear on the drivers side, little worried now that iv heard the materials dont match properly. If they dont I'll SCREW!

I need to get my seats replaced from Renault anyway due to wear on the drivers side, little worried now that iv heard the materials dont match properly. If they dont I'll SCREW!

I went to Renault Wakefield last week for them to have a look at mine and they have just called to say the material is in to get it done. At no point have they said anything about the material being different so we will see on Friday what happens with it. No way am I going to have odd seats though!