Searching for stock radio. Which one do my connections accept?

Hi all,

I’m looking for a stock radio but not sure where to find one (preferably in the EU so as not to incur huge taxes upon picking it up) and I’m not sure which radio my car is wired for.

I’ve attached some pictures. Can anyone tell which radio would hook up to these connections or would it connect with any Clio radio I buy?

Thanks for any insight!

Attachments

• IMG_5354.jpeg
    IMG_5354.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5353.jpeg
    IMG_5353.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Well it would be what kind of Clio you have a 197 it's one type and if it's a 200 it's another that to me the aerial would make your car a 197 but that could be an adaptor harness in your hand there is a black connector still in the slot in the background of the second picture. Is there a box under the drivers seat?

Well it would be what kind of Clio you have a 197 it's one type and if it's a 200 it's another that to me the aerial would make your car a 197 but that could be an adaptor harness in your hand there is a black connector still in the slot in the background of the second picture. Is there a box under the drivers seat?
Thanks for your reply, Turkie. Yup, I have a 197. I’ll check in the morning if there’s a black box but I doubt there is from memory.