SeanTheSheep's Deep Black 200

No likes!? :worried:

Car looks VERY well buddy. Epic job indeed ! And Black does take some looking after and requires the utmost care and respect for those maintenance washes i know. BUT: you've got a heck of a base-level to work from after the recent detail.......

Personally i'm aiming to do less washes this winter - to keep contact down to a minimum. Hoping the multiple layers of wax do the protection job for me.

***And take this in the spirit with which it is meant - and it applies to many here IMO. But if you / people contributed and commented on other people's progress threads a little more; they'd be far more likely to get some replies on their own from my experience. If you look at some members postings; all they do is come on here and post on their own progress threads. Literally.

However small the job, however much it might not be to 'your / our' taste; someone is working on their car (And reporting it on here) with exactly the same amount of pride and joy as me and you are in respect of what's going on in our 'Clio life' :smile:

And we all love a positive comment or two about our cars........ :smile:

ENJOY.

Reactions: SeanTheSheep
Car looks VERY well buddy. Epic job indeed ! And Black does take some looking after and requires the utmost care and respect for those maintenance washes i know. BUT: you've got a heck of a base-level to work from after the recent detail.......

Personally i'm aiming to do less washes this winter - to keep contact down to a minimum. Hoping the multiple layers of wax do the protection job for me.

***And take this in the spirit with which it is meant - and it applies to many here IMO. But if you / people contributed and commented on other people's progress threads a little more; they'd be far more likely to get some replies on their own from my experience. If you look at some members postings; all they do is come on here and post on their own progress threads. Literally.

However small the job, however much it might not be to 'your / our' taste; someone is working on their car (And reporting it on here) with exactly the same amount of pride and joy as me and you are in respect of what's going on in our 'Clio life' :smile:

And we all love a positive comment or two about our cars........ :smile:

ENJOY.
Thanks for the words of wisdom mate :wink: much obliged.

Been waiting/hoping for some input from yourself about my motor as yours is always looking spot on! :smile:

Freshly detailed black paintwork is always fookin gorgeous. Looking awesome Sean. Looking forward to seeing the wheels on.

Car looks really good! I'm a massive fan on the full coloured blade! I've got a little pins stripe on mine but been considering going the whole hog at some point.
The gloss black wheels are great too. The little red touch makes the difference. My friend has the same with a yellow colour scheme and it really works!