Scrap Alloys

Has anybody scrapped alloys before? I obviously have 2 17" Pro Race 3's that are no use to man nor beast so wondered if scrappers would give you anything?

Its either that or use them to make a fancy Coffee table :smiley:

Well I thought that but a quick google came up with around £6 per wheel thats why I thought I would ask on here lol, surely more than £6!!

Most I've ever got was about £10 per wheel, but that was for 18" and they obv. go by weight.

Front alloys were forced on Kenny when they needed 5mm spacers (which neither I or the fitter knew at the time) so they then cracked around the centre upon the stress of the car being driven

Front alloys were forced on Kenny when they needed 5mm spacers (which neither I or the fitter knew at the time) so they then cracked around the centre upon the stress of the car being driven

Still can't get over the fact someone let you drive on these Chris!

Is it all sorted now?

Yes mate, money hasnt been received yet, got to wait two weeks and then I can order the two replacements and the 5mm spacers then BAM! ill be running Pro Race 3s again!!!!

Still can't get over the fact someone let you drive on these Chris!

Is it all sorted now?

The thing is Gam that when they were put on they looked fine, my mate even checked them over after this guy fitted them and he said all was good. It was the stress of driving that caused it on the way home

Ive managed to get 2 ex-display/returns for £215 delivered. Spoke to Demon Tweeks and 2 new ones were £250 delivered so I assume maybe £120 each??