Scorpion CatBack

I've got the non-res cat back, had it since April and really happy with it. If you were closer then id meet you to let you have a listen

Can get it direct from Scorpion for the same price - personally i prefer to buy direct from the actual company rather another from ebay

I've got the non-res cat back, had it since April and really happy with it. If you were closer then id meet you to let you have a listen

Can get it direct from Scorpion for the same price - personally i prefer to buy direct from the actual company rather another from ebay

I've been reading your comments on the exhaust thread and I've took to emailing them direct. Havent heard back yet. Is there much difference between the catback and decat mate?

I was dealing with a guy called Martin (Martin Lomas i think) were always quick at replying, perhaps give them a quick call - they were helpful on the phone.

Not sure, ive got the cat back, ive not heard anyone else with the sports cell or decat etc

I was dealing with a guy called Martin (Martin Lomas i think) were always quick at replying, perhaps give them a quick call - they were helpful on the phone.

Not sure, ive got the cat back, ive not heard anyone else with the sports cell or decat etc

Ok matey thanks for that. I'll give them a call on my dinner if i dont have an email back. Did you just say that you've seen the same system brand new on ebay for £359.99 so they matched you??

Ok matey thanks for that. I'll give them a call on my dinner if i dont have an email back. Did you just say that you've seen the same system brand new on ebay for £359.99 so they matched you??

They dont show prices on their site (not that i could see when buying anyway). So i rang and had confirmation on email on the prices (it was £400).

I sent them links and said i'd seen it for this price can they match it. Also said to them to bare in mind it was a new system out so people will be wary of buying as they dont know the sound etc. People will have heard competition systems such as Ktec/Akropovic etc and go for one where they know what exhaust note they are getting, plus can also go from recommendation of others on the forum.

Just said to them id be the first (i know of) on the forum to have the exhaust. If they can match the price id be happy to post up vids / my comment of the exhaust (can only benefit them with business) and have a couple of scorpion stickers on my car.

They instantly agreed to match the price of £359 and the exhaust was with me a couple of days later.

Said they don't price match anymore and he can't beat roadrunner price. They have 100% positive feedback I suppose :/
I emailed them and had a price off umm..

At the moment we only have a resonated cat back system available for the Clio 197 which retails for £543.32 inc vat

The price for the 200 cell sports catalyst is £479.00 inc vat.

Ouch? May just get a 200 system and new diffuser..

Last edited:
ive got a non res cat back with sports cat and i love it, the full lot for just about half price direct from scorpion, only thing is though its worth getting some decent U Bolts because the clamps you get dont grip that well

ive got a non res cat back with sports cat and i love it, the full lot for just about half price direct from scorpion, only thing is though its worth getting some decent U Bolts because the clamps you get dont grip that well

how come you got it half price? Non res catback came last night, getting it fitted tonight!!

Don't use the eBay listing to buy from roadrunner I phoned direct and got free postage (I do live in the "highlands" tho) arrived 2 days later tho :smile: