score

2 good goals as well Roy. How come we can do this but when we played Bolton and Stoke recently we lost? Makes you wonder doesn't it. Match fixing? Maybe?

absolutely gutted by this result, but seems to be our fault again underestimating teams, which really bugs me!!!! happened at blackpool but we were lucky to claw it back.

2 Great goals, and fully deserved the win! we looked an absolute shambles!! Great day all round in the Prem yesterday though!! the Geordies pulling back 4 goals! that was epic! gutted for the fans that left early on MOTD lol

yesterday shows why the english prem leauge is the best in the world

Fully deserved by Wolves, we just didn't turn up. Rooney shouldn't be playing, his head's not with it.

I was hoping we'd let him go in the summer and I'm hoping that even more now for this summer hahaha!!! As good as he is, when he feels like it, he's not done anything for us since March last year. He was sh!te at the World Cup and I don't know wether he's just lost interest with us or wether all of this stuff in his private life has messed him up a bit but he's a shell of his former self. I've been well impressed with Berbatov though this year, not just his goalscoring but now he actually looks like he's trying too hahaha!!!

I like that Jarvis and Henry for you guys, Jarvis looks a class act and Henry is just a complete beast.

We ALWAYS lose when we play on the ''Munich'' weekend, I'm going to start betting on it. :smile:

think he still may go in the summer (rooney)
jarvis will go if we go down

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big Ben General Chat 10
smiler Suspension, Brakes & Steering 4
Roy General Chat 21