scaring family members in your cars lol

All my family members just moan about the ride! :smiley:
Maybe I should give them something to really moan about! :rofl:

I'm thinking footwells need to be reinforced, how any of our cars have survived the foot stamping amazes me (this seems genetic as all the females in my family do it).

Must confess I also do this but only when being driven by females..... :slap:

I must just be in touch with my feminine side LMAO!!!

Not really, my dads face lights up when I take him out a drive ahaha.

My mum on the other hand....first time she was ever in a car with me was up the 1/4 mile!!!! LOL. And thats the only time she has ever been in the car with me :wink:.

Well I don't know about scaring them but I think I just pi**ed them off today.
Went to the football on Mersyside, Everton V Chelsea
150 mile round trip, then when we got home my dad just said

"I am f**king glad that is over, I am now 1 inch shorter now. Needs some suspension that car young un"

These were his exact words, but bearing in mind he is 6,5'' and built like Lawrence Dallaglio. I can kind of see where he is coming from, he looked really uncomfortable there and back!

Well I don't know about scaring them but I think I just pi**ed them off today.
Went to the football on Mersyside, Everton V Chelsea
150 mile round trip, then when we got home my dad just said

"I am f**king glad that is over, I am now 1 inch shorter now. Needs some suspension that car young un"

These were his exact words, but bearing in mind he is 6,5'' and built like Lawrence Dallaglio. I can kind of see where he is coming from, he looked really uncomfortable there and back!

Lol I am sure I have suggested this before - but give him the choice between the Clio and walking... I am sure he will choose the Clio everytime!