Sat night TV

Roy

clio197.net legend
I don't watch much tv now as I'm sick of it.But Saturday nights is a must view night now STRICTLY COME DANCING all the way.My god are some of them pro women Dancers are FIT woot woot woot :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

It's all $hite which is why i'm on here. :s

Don't you all just feel loved now................

Lol, Caroline loves it Roy and is an avid fan. Def know what you mean about the female pro dancers.

We've applied for tickets for the last 3 years but still no joy, she comes to car events so its only fair I go an watch some half naked ladies spin through the air.

Making the most of a quiet night in before the early start for trax in the morning, thank fook for multiple movie repeats on sky helping me to start nodding off

Lol, Caroline loves it Roy and is an avid fan. Def know what you mean about the female pro dancers.

We've applied for tickets for the last 3 years but still no joy, she comes to car events so its only fair I go an watch some half naked ladies spin through the air.

That woman is every mans dream partner Lady Caroline Shes loves ya that's why she goes to all the shows :smile: :smile:

I've not watched sat night TV for yonks', it's mostly ****e.

Tempted to watch this though for Susanna Reid and that bint off of countdown, might even buy the DVD