Sad times...

It's shocking that someone can do this, i've had it done to one of my other cars and it's not nice.

Over the years i've had it done 4 times now, makes me wonder if i ever did it would i just think, stuff it and drive off.

I think the best thing to do would be do have that sprayed professionally, im sure it wouldnt be anymore than £200, i wouldnt mind removing it, filling and and sanding it all for you though? Would probably save you another few hours labour.

Thanks mate, as you said I'd better do it professionally. I'll pop to a body shop for a quote but do you reckon I can use the same bumper? Thanks a lot for your offer though, really appreciate it:smile:

Thanks mate, as you said I'd better do it professionally. I'll pop to a body shop for a quote but do you reckon I can use the same bumper? Thanks a lot for your offer though, really appreciate it:smile:

Yes mate it would be totally fine to use the same bumper, you will also need a new front r27 sticker too, i have seen copy ones on ebay which are very cheap and look the same.

pm if you would any help or more advice.

G.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R27WTF Car Parts For Sale 1
such Clio General Chat 19
M General Chat 11
jostheboss General Chat 20
kosluk Gallery 20