RS200 owners help

Maybe some of you on the forum noticed that I'm trying to get the center console from the new RS200 for my 197 but until now I failed - here's the thread http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221&highlight=center+console&page=6 . At my closest dealer they can't find any parts for the new RS200. Probably out of date programme :closedeyes: So my next stop was this forum and chappo gave me a part number. Went to my dealer again and the only thing that it said (for the part number) was that it's in stock in Pariz and it costs 307,7€ So here's the problem - if they order it and it's not the right part I have to pay for it :blush:hmy: Renault is going to give me a new center console on warranty and so I figured I'd get the RS200 dark carbon one but they need the part number to order it and as above I haven't had any luck getting it.

So next I called the biggest dealer (think the importer) of Renaults in Slovenia. And as you probably guessed they couldn't help me. They can't search for the part numbers without the chassis number and vehicle type of the RS200 and as I haven't got it (mine is a 197) they can't find it. Saw the programme friday and it's made so stupid doh you have to enter the chassis number/vehicle type so you can proceed and find the parts you desire. So without it they can't do anything and since there are so few 200s in Slovenia there is almost no chance of getting the numbers I need.

I figured if I tell my whole story someone could help me. Maybe a 200 owner here on the forum? Most of you already got a PM from me. The second reason why I'm telling all of this is so 200 owners wouldn't think I'm going to do something with this info (tbh I even don't know what I could).

I think it's time to end this epic quest lol :tongueout:

My dealer told me that it doesn't matter if the numbers are from a LHD or RHD. Don't know how you say it in the UK so hope you'll understand what I need. I need the "chassis number", the "type of the vehicle", "engine type",...etc. in my country these numbers are all written in the "car's papers". I presume that's the same in the UK? So I wanted to ask if any 200 owner could help me and send me every number you can get hold off regarding the car (and write beside the number what is what)?

I wouldn't ask for such a big favour but tbh I'm running out of options :mellow:

They are not cheap, come it around £270 + VAT in the UK, and that is only the centre piece, not the strips that run along the dashboard

I hope you get this sorted...Wish there was a way I could convert my cheapo manual A/C to the digital console with CC. Now that would be sweet! :smile: