RS Monitor

harey

Winner - POTM November 2018
How easy is one to install?

I have a bluetooth headunit and SatNav at the moment but it's 10 years out of date and not worth having.

Is the conversion plug and play or is there more to it?

I'm led to believe you can't do it if you've got the satnav mate....

If you've got the standard radio display, you just need the rs monitor display to replace the standard one, which is plug and play, but then you just need 'CLIP' to get it to work. Really straight forward, but you haven't got the standard slot in your dash because of the satnav.

I'm led to believe you can't do it if you've got the satnav mate....

If you've got the standard radio display, you just need the rs monitor display to replace the standard one, which is plug and play, but then you just need 'CLIP' to get it to work. Really straight forward, but you haven't got the standard slot in your dash because of the satnav.

The one i'm looking at comes with the hood piece too which makes it the same size as what i'd take out. I'm sure i've the right head unit but if CLiP is needed i'm not sure i'm too bothered

The one i'm looking at comes with the hood piece too which makes it the same size as what i'd take out. I'm sure i've the right head unit but if CLiP is needed i'm not sure i'm too bothered

Yeah you've defo got the right head unit, but will need CLiP to code it to the car.

That's interesting about the hood piece, didn't think it was possible to retro fit it if you had satnav.

Similar Thread Suggestions