RS Monitor iphone app

just downloaded a free RS app which is a lap timer, 1/4mile timer, 0-100 and g meter

looks good stuff

also another renault travel one but its all in french!!

Moved to the correct section :wink:

Not used the monitor app yet on my phone, not sure if I will ever have anywhere "vibration free" to use it :tongueout: lol

:worried: in my country is not available ... i see it in browser but on my iphone the request link cannot be processed

now the 2.0 is available with video recordings with overlay lap times data, anyone tried it yet? couldnt find any videos on youtube yet and it doesnt seem that I'll be tracking my clio in the near future....

I've been using logworks mobile on my Iphone, although for full functionality you'll need an Innovate Motorsports OT-2 data interface (plugs into OBDII). iPhone connects via wireless & can monitor/record anything that your ECU is reading, also has USB2 so you can connect you laptop with full version of logworks.

On previous car also allowed me using romraider etc. to backup and reload different maps into the ECU and had a wideband permanently hooked into exhaust which connected to the OT-2 as well.

Going to be trying it out this weekend see what it can monitor on the RS197

I thought it was to go with the renaultsport monitor pack so when I put it on the iphone and found it wasn't my thoughts were..... How thick am I, I really ain't technically minded and when th 200 arrives it'll obviously confuse me