200: RS Car Mats

RossWoods93

Cuckmeister General
Platinum Member
I had the joys of my dealer throwing in a set of standard Clio mats for my cars, which I've pretty much nearly worn through!

With Christmas on the horizon I was wondering whether anyone has ever bought 197/200 RS mats from elsewhere...

Found these on Amazon but waiting on the dealer to make sure they're right hand drive mats

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BZSJV56/?tag=clio197-21

I think a few people have bought mats off ebay in the past, Ross. I've had these saved in my basket for a few months now, in case my current ones ever start getting too shabby.

Reactions: RossWoods93
Good spot Matt, that's just what I'm looking for!

I couldn't find ones with yellow embroidery on the ones you posted Jimmy, but then again I'm sure they'd do it if asked!

Reactions: Jimmy
Looks like my old man already ordered the ones from the Amazon at the inflated price! Heyho same part number so should be ok! Nothing like doing a bit of homework beforehand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the rubber RS mats from RPD?

£120 is a lot but surely you'd never need a new set again!

Has anyone tried the rubber RS mats from RPD?

£120 is a lot but surely you'd never need a new set again!

I did see these, and the fact I've worn out a standard set in a year and a half does concern me!

They'd be easy to clean getting the pressure washer on them rather then messing around with a hoover, but does it justify the price... the fabric mats just look better and less like a workers van!

Wish I could see some up close... Just to see if they are van like. I'm in same boat as you with the mats.

I had the joys of my dealer throwing in a set of standard Clio mats for my cars, which I've pretty much nearly worn through!

With Christmas on the horizon I was wondering whether anyone has ever bought 197/200 RS mats from elsewhere...

Found these on Amazon but waiting on the dealer to make sure they're right hand drive mats

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BZSJV56/?tag=clio197-21

The very same genuine mats were £42 when a saw them only a week or two ago on RPD site and a couple of sellers on ebay buddy.......

***Yoof of today has money to burn i tell thee :smile:

The very same genuine mats were £42 when a saw them only a week or two ago on RPD site and a couple of sellers on ebay buddy.......

***Yoof of today has money to burn i tell thee :smile:

Feel free to list all the many things I could have spent £20 on to make me feel even worse...

A career in procurement will not be pursued!

Reactions: sevenfourate
i have those Jimmy linked up..they are not bad but next time i would go for the genuine renault mats..

The renault ones are good quality and worth spending the money on! Ive had them in the last two cars and they are nice.

Similar Thread Suggestions