Roy's Thread of Spam

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In a bid to fend of the challenges of the young whippersnappers who are trying to out post/spam count Roy an executive decision has bee taken to open a thread to allow Roy to spam to his hearts content...

A great deal of discussion and deliberation has been taken by the powers that be (me n Roy) via text to provide Roy the relevant output opportunity to spam away to his hearts content, and allow him to maintain a sufficiently higher spam/post count

Please feel free to post in here to allo Roy the chance to spam back to you, but please leave a maximum of 2 posts per member (other than Roy of course), to allow Roy to maintain a sufficiently high post/spam count

Last edited:
Why thank you.There are a few wana bees out there at the moment but due to a diabolical decision by those people at the top end of my life I will soon to be on here quite a bit more in the coming weeks so I will PPOBABLY pulling away quite a bit to the pretenders of my crown

Well Roy it took 4 minutes from your text before Tom posted, so you win!!

Ha ha round 2 to me, mind you round 2 doesn't like me so if I had stayed off the thread you may have won!!!!!!!

No offence ever intended, all part of the forum fun, the great debate of who can out spam Roy!!

There were a couple of contenders for his crown