Rocker cover bolts

Hi all, I’m new to the Clio scene, I bought a 197 about a month ago which was said to have had a cam belt change but hadn’t. Belt slipped a tooth, luckily enough I had just pulled off from a set of lights. Replaced the belt and there is a slight tapping, sounds like a dud lifter which was sort of explained after draining oil out and it was like water. I have found places that are selling genuine parts etc but I’m struggling to find any where that sells the proper nuts and bolts. I need a set of rocker cover bolts as one is sheared. Can anyone shed any light on sites that sell these. Thanks in advance

C0C6FDDF-6AC4-40B0-88DF-F5FECF3C57CA.jpeg

@renaultpartsdirect on here can sort you genuine parts, become a paid member on here and you can get a free delivery code when you spend over £60, so it would have paid itself off.

Ok thanks for that, Renault parts direct is where I have been getting all the other bits from. I couldn’t see anything on their site, I will give them a call, cheers

Reactions: suj
Yeah sometimes they don't have everything listed, but definitely drop them a message or call and they can sort you out.