Road trip (1-2-3-4-5)

the 5 threads merged in to 1 so its easier for everyone to comment and see all the photos

:thumbup1:

Good pics, love road trips! Tbh, the best way to post pics is on a hosting site, such as photobucket. See Adrian's thread in the 'How to' section.

Very good photos and a lovely selection of cars too! :smile:

I would just pop them in photobucket and upload that way. You can get 25 images in a single post that way!

Lovin the pics mate! Awesome little group of cars. I do love my clio and the megane but I do love the RS Focus more though, tis the one i'd have (if i could afford sub 20mpg)!!!

Lovin the pics mate! Awesome little group of cars. I do love my clio and the megane but I do love the RS Focus more though, tis the one i'd have (if i could afford sub 20mpg)!!!

thanxs i love the all of them the focus sounds the best though that 5 pot is epic and so fast but it cant touch the clio in the bends think because its heavier id much rather have a supercharged 200 than the rs

thanxs i love the all of them the focus sounds the best though that 5 pot is epic and so fast but it cant touch the clio in the bends think because its heavier id much rather have a supercharged 200 than the rs

I think a reason for me prefering the Focus is that i'm from Essex, especially as i'd have mine in green :biggrin: