Road trip (1-2-3-4-5)

Went on a road trip today with a few of my mates and took some pics sorry about the quality poor camara skills by me lol

Last edited:
Road trip (2)

sorry if there is a better way of posting so many pics but im a computer mong

Last edited:
you can tell you're a squaddie, you've all got 3 nice new cars lol. i wouldn't mind coming on one of these trips, i'm only half an hour down the road from you...

you can tell you're a squaddie, you've all got 3 nice new cars lol. i wouldn't mind coming on one of these trips, i'm only half an hour down the road from you...

lol slightly suspicious aint it there it was on the way to skiing there was a spare ski pass going today aswell are you in uk or germany an hows the new motor

Shame about the quality of the pics but the cars look great. I bet you had fun on that day with those 3 cars :smiley:!

Your threads/wonky pictures hurt my head though lol! :tongueout:anic::zomg:

Shame about the quality of the pics but the cars look great. I bet you had fun on that day with those 3 cars :smiley:!

Your threads/wonky pictures hurt my head though lol! :tongueout:anic::zomg:

i no but not much of a photographer lol one of my many flaws

Don't worry about it, i'm far from a pro myself, looks like a good location though. So come on then did you manage to keep up with the bigger hatches??

well shall we say im a much more commited driver ,the megane was quite far behind but that was down to the driver and with the rs i was lead car and he had no chance in the corners but he caught up on the strights very quickly lol

new motor is fab, i am loving it atm. gonna get up early on sunday morn and go for a drive. yeah in germany atm mate.

we were going skiing to winterberg not far from you at all prob bout 40 mins i think supposed to be going the ring in april with a few lads from my camp if your interested and theres a a white 200 on my camp to

what date in april mate? i am going 16th i think? there's a couple of lads from QDG in paderborn going, and was going to tag along with them like.