RIP Mandela

Controversial I know but he was a convicted terrorist wasn't he.

Just putting out there, i'm sure some of the IRA would have some of the same arguments.

imo he is/was no martin luther king.

South Africa back in the day if you were coloured you had no life no rights my step nan was from their and she was a Racist Cow

And now from my personal experience of travelling in Africa for work purposes i found it to be one of the friendliest places i've been - of course there are still rough areas etc but as a whole - very friendly nation and id happily return.

Wonder what its like over there at the min, my boss and a colleague are currently in SA

Yes a great Man

A Terrorist, yes because we called him one
Apertheid, because we let it happen and supported it.

Nelson got the Nobel Peace prize and deserved it
Obama got he peace prize and up drone stikes

We should show respect to Nelson by not supporting other Aparthied states like Israel

Yes a great Man

A Terrorist, yes because we called him one
Apertheid, because we let it happen and supported it.

Nelson got the Nobel Peace prize and deserved it
Obama got he peace prize and up drone stikes

We should show respect to Nelson by not supporting other Aparthied states like Israel

another can of worms.............if only the truth was out there..........Hamas Leaders daughter was just treated in an israeli hospital but does that reach the news.......

the media is the biggest terrorist.

my best mate from israel trains the brazilian, british, and other armies round the world....just putting it out there.....

Respect to the bloke but we had an hour on the news last night, we've had it rammed down us all day today. Half an hour on the news tonight when a full 3 minutes was given to the 1400 folk who have lost their homes in last nights floods. Shameful performance. Ok he did what he did for SA but is your average working bloke in the UK really that interested