Replacing 200 Headlamps - Projectors

Slint

Paid Member
My reflectors have suffered from water ingress so I've decided to replace with projectors.
The project headlamps I have bought have the cornering lamps (....or a space to fit a H7 cornering lamp), my 200 doesn't have cornering lamps.

Has anyone else changed their headlamps over..?....did you just fit a bulb in the cornering position and not wire it to anything?

Is there anything else I should know before attempting to change the headlamps over?

I replaced my standard 200 headlights to projectors at the start of the year. I've filled all bulb slots in the headlight.

I had to take the front wheels off to get the wheel arch liners out to get to the front bumper to wing bolts.

aaahh ok....It is as I thought, thanks.......it did cross my mind that maybe there was a projector headlight without cornering lamps available and I'd bought the wrong ones.
I had the bumper off a few weeks back to replace the screen wash tank......whilst I did swear 40-50 times, it wasn't too bad....so I'll do it again...!!