Renault sport rubber mats

abatuman.jpg

Anyone know where can get these fairly cheap as they are quite expensive to buy over £100 is bit steep for car mats

That's just the price they are.

They're generally around that price where ever you go.

Have you asked [MENTION=8494]smithandroper[/MENTION] our own Renault supplier?

He's always busy first thing monday for obvious reason but he'll reply as soon as he can i'm sure.

They are good. I've had a set for around 18 months now and they're still in good condition bar where the ex scuffed the passenger side one with with her heels and where the carpet heel plate meets the rubber part of the mat (only minor here but certainly noticeable). I'm very hard on mats for some reason and would normally be through a couple of drivers mats by now.

Are they worth £110 though, that's a hard question to answer. Personally I don't think so. £60-70 would be the max I'd say. (I got mine of somebody on here for £60 delivered in as new condition).

Last edited:
Yes agree with the price,are dear for a pair of mats, have to tell mrs then no heels lol, good to hear they are good mats and last

Had them since Christmas 2012.

Few little marks as to be expected but always clean up nicely with a bit of TLC.

Have velcro on the bottom to keep in place also so the don't move about.

Renault must do variations on these rubber mats, mine came with Velcro on all and clips and Velcro the drivers side. Carpet heel strip on drivers side but no heel strip on passenger side which I think they really should have .Otherwise v good mats, expensive yes, but better than the RUK carpet style mats and the silver logos set the interior off nicely, plus a little silver alum? badge on drivers side

Yes finally arrived today, not looked at yet, were supposed to come yesterday but ups delivered mats to a different house so had to go back to house and deliver back to me lucky he picked up but got them now