renault sport rubber mats

Hi,

I'm searching for the renault sport rubber floor mats. I had them in the twingo and they were outstanding. easy to clean and robust even in winter.

renaultsport.co.uk lists them on their website, but the picture is from a twingo, not a clio. can anyone confirm they also exist for the clio? and do they come in LHD and RHD, or just one shape for both?

RS_rubber_mats.jpg

anyone who has them fitted?

cheers

I think you can get them on ebay for about £110 a set iirc.

They aren't cheap!

They are listed HERE as a Renaultsport Clio part with part number.

that's essentially what my first post was telling. but again: the picture shows a twingo and it does not say if these mats are for LHD or RHD cars... I haven't seen them live, so I don't know if there is any difference in flor-plan on the RHD cars.

sadly Karl is not answering my question back at twingo133.net

that's essentially what my first post was telling. but again: the picture shows a twingo and it does not say if these mats are for LHD or RHD cars... I haven't seen them live, so I don't know if there is any difference in flor-plan on the RHD cars.

sadly Karl is not answering my question back at twingo133.net

He's on holiday until next week :smile:

found out that LHD rubbermats have different part number. ordered them yesterday. very expensive, those... but worth it.

I also like the look of these and have had them in my watch list on eBay for the last month, but I really don't know if I can justify or figure out why they are so expensive for rubber mats?!