Renault Sport Exhaust Tips

Just popped these on Suki, I wanted them to go quite far back as I think they generally look better like that, but the only way I could get them to go far back was to have the bolts at the bottom, took her for a spin and warmed her all up and the tips were warm too. Just a quick question to whether i've completely messed this all up and the bolts have to be at the top...

Much appreciated

You can have the bolts wherever you like mate, as long as they don't touch anything.

When I first put mine on they were fine until the exhaust heated up and expanded, then they began to knock on the diffuser so I had to adjust them.

It's normal for them to get warm though!

I had a set of these on mine to start with, god forbid.

Looks **** with bolts and clamp hanginig down when following the car, tacky.

If your gonna fit them I'd remove the diffuser to get them fitted properly so the clamp is hidden.

I had a set of these on mine to start with, god forbid.

Looks **** with bolts and clamp hanginig down when following the car, tacky.

If your gonna fit them I'd remove the diffuser to get them fitted properly so the clamp is hidden.

Wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to remove the diffuser, would renault charge me something ridiculous to get this done?

Wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to remove the diffuser, would renault charge me something ridiculous to get this done?

I have just fitted them on mine without removing the diffuser. slide the bracket on to the exhaust first it will go through the gap with a little manipulation then slide the tips over the exhaust and put the bracket over.
use a socket wrench in the gap behind the back wheel and make sure the bracket bolt is facing downwards and towards the wheel. If ur socket is not deep enough to tighten fully i suggest you saw some of the thread off the bracket as this will lengthen when u tighten it up.

I made a thread a while back to fit them without removing the diffuser. Works as long as you have not lowered the car any more than the standard "cup" model. You have to have nimble fingers, get on your back and work around he back of the wheels through the arch. Not that hard once you get to grips with it.