Renault Sport exhaust (r3 or clio cup), does anyone have it?

They have both 100 and 200 mate. :smile:

It'd be more free-flowing (slightly) than a 200, but it's debatable that you'd feel any difference between 100 and 200. Should still do the job with the emissions and flat spot though, the 200 is great for that. Better than standard with the flat spot and from memory the emissions was virtually identical as standard too... I'll have to dig the MOT's out, quite intrigued to know myself now.

Think there's a bit of a price difference from memory, £75-80 or so.

okey dokey will,thanks for your help,car will need a tweak on the map after fitting the sports cat and removing the centre silencer so prob an after christmas job now,just don't want to lose the pops and bangs on gear change

Oh you won't lose them mate, mine does that and there's a centre silencer on this system too.

For now!!! :wink:

R-Sport will probably be your best bet.

Only you know if you can justify the expense... Akrapovic will be cheap by comparison.

I've not done it myself but from reading around and speaking to people, the flat spot can be near enough got rid of. Have a word with Henderson, his is completely Cat-less and it sounds immense. Couldn't tell you about how it drives other then knowing its bloody quick!!! :smiley: