Renault Sport Clio 197 Racing Red

Renault Green no: 7711158636

Green no: P457612

Can you tell me where can I buy it? I prefer PayPal.

Here in Croatia they are asking 120€ for the filter and they don't know the ETA on it. :swear:

Last edited:
IMHO, the worst panel filter I ever had. :thumbdown:

Had it for <10kkm.

050820101054.gif

050820101053.gif

050820101055.gif

It keeps much more dirt than the K&N ones that I used to have, and it's much more difficult to wash.

All of my high flow filters were K&N till now (there is no K&N panel filter for Clio V6, only Green Filter - ordered).

Now I know why it's 2x cheaper than Green Filter. I wanted the Green one but I had to wait 3 weeks more.

Same fail for me rene! i change last wednesday with a green by renault. 100€..:s

i think the quality is better rene.. but we must try.. cotton filter are the best air filter for quality..
performance i don't know, but i remember that bmc airfilter in the original airbox gave me a little gain..

from bmc "cotton filters minimize the loss of air flow pressure passing through the air filter; this way ensures the best conditions for full exploitation of maximum power."

bye ;-)

IMHO, the worst panel filter I ever had. :thumbdown:

same is true for the standard size. sucking in sand and dirt through its "sealing" after 50kms:

ktrfilter.jpg

That filter is a bit of a state. I'll need to keep an eye on mine.

I don't want to spend the £80 Renault charge for the Green filter either Raptor so if you find it somewhere else let me know.

Would it be worth me sending my standard paper PH2 V6 paper filter to ITG for them to make us one ???

Would it be worth me sending my standard paper PH2 V6 paper filter to ITG for them to make us one ???

I surely would be up for one as long as it looks like the K&N one.

They are/seem the most robust if you know what I mean?

I have a car part store and never had problems with them (K&N).

This is the first time something like this has happen to my high flow filter. I always used K&N filters.

It ain't a pretty sight after only <10kkm.

Will let you know if I find Green somewhere cheaper. :drunk:

Bared in mind that I always had problems with the tuning - I got back to styling.

Got the windows tinted - 10%. All of them, except from the front window of course. :biggrin:

Clio197sazatamnjenimstaklima_1.gif

Clio197sazatamnjenimstaklima_2.gif