Removing the rear Diffuser on a 200

HarryJT97

Paid Member
Anyone know how to remove a clio 200 diffuser? A bit stuck as one bolt has sheared and the other one looks as if it's going to do the same.
Thanks

If it's the ones at the rear of the diffuser they seem to be prone to seizing. If they're not looking great you can always unbolt the entire bracket from the shell (2x 13mm nuts I think) and remove the diffuser that way.

You can normally pick up the brackets on eBay for about £20 a pair. Just remember to copper grease the the threads etc when reinstalling.

If it's the ones at the rear of the diffuser they seem to be prone to seizing. If they're not looking great you can always unbolt the entire bracket from the shell (2x 13mm nuts I think) and remove the diffuser that way.

You can normally pick up the brackets on eBay for about £20 a pair. Just remember to copper grease the the threads etc when reinstalling.

Cheers mate, they've both seized by the looks of it. I've left one on the moment and cable tied the sheared bolt back on for the moment. Found some new brackets on eBay for £30. Lifesaver.

Reactions: Jim_
Cheers mate, they've both seized by the looks of it. I've left one on the moment and cable tied the sheared bolt back on for the moment. Found some new brackets on eBay for £30. Lifesaver.
You've done exactly what I did about a month ago! Cable ties to the rescue!

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryJT97