removing silencer...

Had mine done for about a month now ands brilliant. Not gone lie, you do get a flat spot but you can drive around it.

Got mine cut out on monday, didnt like it at 1st, thought it sounded too 'tinny' but the more i drive it the better its beginning to sound, popping and crackling at will changing gears/letting off the throttle.

My flat spot is between 2500-3000 and its pretty bad, my 64mm throttle body has seemed to ease it a bit though, my 197 is booked in to get mapped in the next few weeks and a map apparently gets rid of the flat spot so time will tell i guess..

Had it done this morning at Prospeed - it sounded tinny when she fired up but had a good drive about today to get it to soot up a bit. Already sounds great on the up change - crackling away. The car sounds no different on tick over or poodling about in town which keeps the mrs happy as she drives it more than me during the week.

The flat spot is there but its not bad and like others have said - you just adapt to it.

If you want a cheap method to increase the noise of the car when on throttle then I would go for it.