Removing Recaro seats

pdd144c

Paid Member
As above. I'm removing mine to replace with Recaro SP-G buckets, anyone know what needs doing to the wiring to stop the airbag light coming up? Guess I just need to fit a resistor across a couple of terminals? Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Paul.

Yep get them turned off in clip.

If you're handy with a pc and not completely idiotic I'd recommend getting a Clip unit from eBay. I've got one and I used it to turn off the extra light when going to Recaro's from Standard seats. You basically tell the car it doesn't have it fitted so no dodgy wiring, no resistors etc.

Any chance you have a step by step as I had mine plugged in but with CLIP we could not sort the airbag light, any help plz.
Yep get them turned off in clip.

If you're handy with a pc and not completely idiotic I'd recommend getting a Clip unit from eBay. I've got one and I used it to turn off the extra light when going to Recaro's from Standard seats. You basically tell the car it doesn't have it fitted so no dodgy wiring, no resistors etc.

I used resistors on my pre-tensioners in the end, as forgot to do them on the Clip, literally put them in the plug and taped over them. Job done.