Remap/Panel Filter/Akrapovic Full System

As per title, I am thinking about some or all of these. Would it be best to get the exhaust fitted before having the car remapped? I am based in Staffs so guest RS in Leeds will be my best bet for this? Finally does the Akrapovic full system mean the car will fail MOT on emissions?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure someone will be along to confirm but as far as I know the Akra exhaust will go through MOT just fine.

And yes remap should always be the last step (with the mods you've listed), that way when mapping the car they can take in to account all of the mods you've got and you'll get the best from them.

car should pass the emissions, as still has the pre-cat, but unsure if anyone has had an mot with this system on yet.

Best to get all bolt ons fitted first then map..

-Andy

As rob and andy said above, best to do remap last.

As for MOT, yes it'll pass on emissions, but rules came in last year that means if a cat has been removed then its an instant fail regardless of emissions. However, the garage has to know that there was one there in the first place, which unless you take it to a Renault garage they are unlikely to know/notice.

I have the akra and passes fine, no emissions lights etc, amazing exhaust! Map zaust and filter will make it feel much better.

Same as comment above really. Akra and filter so far. Getting mapped in Feb. The exhaust is a work of art