Register of Vehicles

Would it be possible to get a register of vehicles onto the site if people were interested. Thought it could look like a searchable section where members posted what they have and any mods. This would then help if someone wanted a question answering about a particular thing, you could search to see if anyone had this variant/spec and pm them for the info needed? The register would need to log year, vehicle, mileage, std equipment and any mods. I know i'm no techno wizard so i'm not sure whether it is possible, how much work is involved or whether people would want it.

Sounds like a lot of work. Lol! Although I suppose if every member was sent a template and filled it in and if it was then listed alphabetically, it might work.

most of the info is in the R27 Register type thing is it not? so no new information but would be a nice interface for it. Also if insurance checked project threads they'd have the same info.

but then if you went through pm's all the time there wouldnt be much need for a forum.?

plus not everyone who uses the site likes to post or ask questions. som,e like to just read in the background.