Referrals?

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Under my Profile, Statistics and General Information it says Referrals: 2.

What does this mean?

I think it means two people have signed up and named you as the person who has referred them to the forum

Or, you have been a bad boy!!!!

On the mod cp for each member it has a referrer box, so, im guessing my first answer was the correct one!

Oh ok. I was just wondering if someone had referred me to mods as a trouble maker or something such like!! Ha ha!

It's all very simple Rogue, here's a breakdown...

The Chain Of Command;

01; Overlords (Jase & Mike) - Responsible for EVERYTHING!!! :jase2:

02; The Key Maker (MikeDX) - Responsible for the place running right. :bash:

03; The Over Moderator (Foxspeed) - Responsible for moderating your ass!!! :coffee:

04; HE IZ THA LURRR (MikeLYR27) - Responsible for the judging and sentencing. :bat:

05; The Underlings (N0ddie, MikeH197) - Responsible for general tidying up and moving stuff. :thumbsup:

06; The Gatekeeper (Willis) - A mythical creature, some say he's responsible for keeping the troll/idiot ratio down. :jedi:

jase and mike - have full control of everything :jedi:

It's all very simple Rogue, here's a breakdown...

The Chain Of Command;

01; Overlords (Jase & Mike) - Responsible for EVERYTHING!!! :jase2:

02; The Key Maker (MikeDX) - Responsible for the place running right. :bash:

03; The Over Moderator (Foxspeed) - Responsible for moderating your ass!!! :coffee:

04; HE IZ THA LURRR (MikeLYR27) - Responsible for the judging and sentencing. :bat:

05; The Underlings (N0ddie, MikeH197) - Responsible for general tidying up and moving stuff. :thumbsup:

06; The Gatekeeper (Willis) - A mythical creature, some say he's responsible for keeping the troll/idiot ratio down. :jedi:

Thanks guys. You are complete stars for clearing that up for me.

I was however, being facetious.

As in "What admin - you hardly ever see them around here".

*face palm*

Thanks anyway tho Willis lol

Hahaha they're ghosts mate!!!

I'm convinced they also log in under different names to spy on us all. :tongueout:

Thanks guys. You are complete stars for clearing that up for me.

I was however, being facetious.

As in "What admin - you hardly ever see them around here".

*face palm*

had an idea that you might be thinking that but didnt want to assume it if you know what i mean :w00t: