Red and blue 197 @ the trafford centre

Not together but saw a red and a blue 197 on the ground floor of the multistorey car park at the trafford centre, manchester around 8pm today. Anyone on here? :smile:

Well I did my shopping, but when we came out, we lost the car!! So were wondering around the car park for quite some time, ha ha :lol:

Was it not yours? :worried:

Well I did my shopping, but when we came out, we lost the car!! So were wondering around the car park for quite some time, ha ha :lol:

The number of people I see wandering around the TC car park looking for there cars is incredible, I always try & park in the same place so it doesnt happen to me, also helps having a blood red car amongst the sea of silver/greys & black cars these days too.

I saw a blue 197 in the TC car park the other week witha Sparco drivers seat & caged.

I think giles, they were both '57 plates but cant remeber now.

And normally we do park in the same spot, but we went in someone elses car a black audi A4 and they decided to park in the multi story bit which we have never parked in before and there is like two of them which look identical, we went to the wrong one first lol :smiley:

it was quite amusing, never lost a car before ha ha ! :rofl: