Red 06 plate 197 2.30 Advance track session @ Silverstone

Red 06 plate 197 2.30 Advance track session @ Silverstone.

Nice bit of driving mate! I was the edgy albi blue! My first track session :smile:

Seen u both going round the track

I managed to get out in the morning for 5minutes till some idiot in a rwd car crashed into a wall n ruined the session for everyone!! £30 for 5 minutes. Gutted!

Ouch! it was soaking out there in the morning tho! I wouldnt of liked to of gone out there! My back end was coming out even when the track was 'damp!'

But yeah was a good little battle going on between us two on track! He couldnt get past me tho :tongueout:

yeah the fiesta st was quick!!! whats he running? he wasnt really 'as' quick on the straights but you could tell he had track experiance before. he was up my ass at every bend! I was getting bit nervous on the bends because my back end was going out most of the time and i couldnt really go full throttle round some of them so i was going into 2nd on most and just powering out into the straights. I have to say i think my car performed quite well from what i was expecting!

Hi Guys the Red 06 plate was me.....well my car but my bf took it out on track, i see the blue one looking very nice.

There were alot of idiots out on track yesterday i.e the idiot in the bwm who kept spinning out on the corners, my bf took his mini cooper s out on the earlier session that ended early too, so annoying.

Hi Guys the Red 06 plate was me.....well my car but my bf took it out on track, i see the blue one looking very nice.

There were alot of idiots out on track yesterday i.e the idiot in the bwm who kept spinning out on the corners, my bf took his mini cooper s out on the earlier session that ended early too, so annoying.

Ahh that was a nice 197 yours :smile:

Is it standard? It was doing very well!

yeah was crazy at the start! i did get off to a really good start! i was powering it through all the bends and was giving my mate in his mk2 RS a real good run for his money! Until i nearly had a major slip out and frightening experiance of brake fade i thought it wouldnt be worth taking the risk of crashing my clio.

Hello just a quickie (Sarahs bf)

That session was carnage, I just let everyone go past me. I've done loads of track days and I've got to say that was horrendous, I've seen some bad driving and down right dangerous driving on the 'Ring but what was happening yesterday was up there with the worst, overtaking on the right, on bends, people trying to drift. Never again.

Had a good tussle with you Reece, I had nicer lines but I wasn't racing. You can only overtake on straights and seeing as the cars were identical its a bit difficult :lol:

Hello just a quickie (Sarahs bf)

That session was carnage, I just let everyone go past me. I've done loads of track days and I've got to say that was horrendous, I've seen some bad driving and down right dangerous driving on the 'Ring but what was happening yesterday was up there with the worst, overtaking on the right, on bends, people trying to drift. Never again.

Had a good tussle with you Reece, I had nicer lines but I wasn't racing. You can only overtake on straights and seeing as the cars were identical its a bit difficult :lol:

Yeah your right! people got too competitve tbh! I mean no one was being timed, there was no records to be broken, but people felt the need to go mad! I wasnt going mad! I didnt want to wreck my car thats why i was taking bends like 30mph lol! had a few slippys at the start and thought to myself, the way people are overtaking on bends.drifting on bends, if i spin out on a bend, im getting get a nasty dent in my door!!
But yeah my lines wernt the best! But it was my first track day lol! :thumbup:

I saw overtaking going on where a car was in the middle of the track and a car went either side left and right.There were clearly a few experienced drivers on track which was good to see

To be honest most people took the track rules into there own hands and didnt care. The nutters where probably the experianced ones showing off...but getting dangerous in the process...I didnt have any track experiance but there was no way i was going to drive like a loon because of that reason!