Recomended Wax for Albi Blue

I have not used supernatural but rain forrest rub is very poor indeed. I used some on the Mrs' Alto and the beading had gone in 2 days.

honestly it depends how u wash it etc etc. if you use aggressive soap it will strip wax

Pooh that second pic looks nice :smile:

It was hard to get it actually.

Any part of the roof thats not flat and the water was running off.

I had to mist the hosepipe to build up the beads and then get a close up as only about 2 square foot kept the beads.

Sad I know!!!;/

For me a good wax is not about day 1 its about day 100.

And most waxes won't even reach day ten nevermind day 100.

Collinite is one of the most durable waxes and costs about £15. Or do you mean one looks better than the other after 100 days?

I used to use Dodo Juice Orange Crush but i've now gone back to Poorboys Nattys Blue Paste Wax.
I've also got some Victorias Concours and AG High Def to try as they are both highly recommended.

Probably end up selling the Orange Crush

Collinite is one of the most durable waxes and costs about £15. Or do you mean one looks better than the other after 100 days?

As in everything.

Looks, beading, protection.

I want a wax that after the hard and long bit of applying you can get it back to perfection in no time.

I spend ages cleaning and waxing but only every six months but in-between it's usually a half hour job to get it back. A quick snowfoam, wash, dry and qd and it's back to perfect!

I have used loads of products from loads of companies and all I keep finding is zymol is the best! Just a shame it's the most expensive!

Each to their own and all that.

But I would not spend more than £50 on a wax but everyone is different.

This is a picture of Victoria Concours wax after 2 months of it being on the car, as you can see its still beading like crazy and takes minimum effort to clean and IMO gives the car nice deep wet look.

Sorry about the pictures I am not very good with a camera.

1-1.gif

2.gif

I look at a wax as an investment too.

You mention swissvax, zymol etc and the car gets more interest when selling.

I got really good money for my trophy the guy just turned up and said " yes it's good!" and gave me the money!

I never recommend my wax to people as IMO it's a bit extravagant but still a £200 kit could last 5 years so not expensive IMO!

Certainly a million times better than £3-400 on supagard!

I have a sample pot of race glaze 55 on order! Gonna do a test vs zymol concours!

I'm also hoping to get a holiday sampler kit 2 from America! 2oz concours 2oz destiny and 2oz atlantique!! For roughly 130 quid!

I am using Meguiars Gold Class at the mo but when that runs out i will be looking at an alternative. I am very happy with the results I achieve using the Meguiars but maybe looking at an alternative