Recaros

roystinho

"whos roy?"
What are the Recaros in the 200 called, are they Sportster CS Reclining Sport Seats? Just thinking for when my little boy has to go in the back (reason for not speccing them in the first place)

Might do an 'a la trophy style' leather and alcantara in the front, and leave it normal in the back - depending on how much it will cot of course, just eyeing some up

if you go on the recaro website and enter the manufacturer/vehicle it will show you the exact seat - did it yesterday, althought dont think you can buy them directly from there site.

Cheers Brown Bear, about £1500 in the spec I want.

Wonder what a second hand set retrimmed would cost? Anyone got a clue? Cheers

About the same if not a little more. People pay extra for the fact they are embroided and same fabric as rear.

I spoke to Capital Seating before rebuilding the Recaro's for my Puma, and to do just a pair of front seats in leather was about £500 the pair IIRC.

Cheers Brown Bear, about £1500 in the spec I want.

Wonder what a second hand set retrimmed would cost? Anyone got a clue? Cheers

It's getting hold of the 2nd hand set which is the hard part mate. They get snapped up rather quickly.

Thanks for the responses, I haven't quite got enough to do it at the mo. I'll save up and in the meantime I'll see if anyone is selling and try pick some up if they're going cheap

Similar Thread Suggestions