Recaros

I see alot coming up about recaros for sales or want them. Never seem to happen like this a while ago.

Have they gone mad!? lol

Last edited:
Selling the cars on and selling the recaros or righting them off and selling maybe???

lol not I'm selling anythings. It seem gone crazy that peoples with wanted recaros for 197 or 200!!

See it on ebay or on here or cliosport.

WhatYouTalkinBoutWillis_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

haha sorry :group:

I think Giles means there are a lot coming up on ebay for sale and there is also quite a high demand for them from people who don't have them. I think the Recaros are something that will always be in high demand from cars that are being broken for spares, even if they have issues with wear. Just the Recaro name is worth people buying them.

I think as the cars come down in price there will be more demand for the recaros.

The price of say an 07 car with recaros is not £1000 more expensive than an 07 car without but the recaros will fetch £1000 (or there abouts) so can be sold on.

Ah ye I see :smiley:

People who purchased them as an aftermarket mod as well will more than likely return the car back to standard before they sell or trade in for the above reason.

Spending £900 on a set of seats is not for me but I can see the attraction, they do look very sexy.

Omg now that is some wear. I climb ion and put of mine so careful so the not getting rubbed just hope mine last.

I have a really irritating little click noise coming from the back plastic of the seat anyone else seats make noise?

Has to be the worst example of wear I have seen. As much as I like the look of Recaros it was not a "must have" when I was looking for my car. The standard seats can get as bad and I have a bit of wear from the previous owner but I am trying not to make it any worse. Think a leather re-trim would be best to sort that out m8.

Reacros are very desirable as they change the way it feels and looks.

I have done 16k and mine are showing very minimal wear on the bolster, same as normal wear and tear. I get into them like I would with any other seats with no problems so maybe they have changed?

I had to have my standard seats re-made under the covrering, the foam padding had litterally disintigrated!

I'd have like the Recaros but I'm more than happy with the normal seats, find them very supportive.

Still, who knows, I might go mental one day and throw ~£1000 at something to sit on. :smiley: