RECARO SEAT REPAIRS

@Steve Murr does bolster repairs, he posted the photos.

I am dropping my drivers seat off to him this weekend so he can sort out my worn upper bolster and slightly torn lower bolster on the right hand side of my drivers side yellow dot Recaro.

Good Eve-

This facility is still open -location Brands Hatch kent

Please find below the breakdown of costs.
Its worth noting that panel 4 is a big panel - most of the holes & creases in panel 3 if left for to long damage the join so much that a repair for 3/4 is needed instead of 3 on its own.

so if you looking for the repair of your upright panel 3 - if it looks like this then you need 4 done as well.

E9DB5E94-912C-4AE6-99EF-4672A4E5A6A3.jpeg

Anyway...

Pricing -

Panel 1/2 replaced ( you cannot do just 1 on its own )
£185

Panels 1/2/3 ( assuming 3 hasnt worn into 4 )
£260

Panels 1/2/3/4 - essentially the whole left side
£330

turnaround is 4-5 days.

725A16C6-C13E-4980-8B92-E66F0183A2DC.jpeg

Good Eve-

This facility is still open -location Brands Hatch kent

Please find below the breakdown of costs.
Its worth noting that panel 4 is a big panel - most of the holes & creases in panel 3 if left for to long damage the join so much that a repair for 3/4 is needed instead of 3 on its own.

so if you looking for the repair of your upright panel 3 - if it looks like this then you need 4 done as well.

View attachment 144342

Anyway...

Pricing -

Panel 1/2 replaced ( you cannot do just 1 on its own )
£185

Panels 1/2/3 ( assuming 3 hasnt worn into 4 )
£260

Panels 1/2/3/4 - essentially the whole left side
£330

turnaround is 4-5 days.

View attachment 144343

Hi @Steve Murr

You look like you can help me I think. I need a seat repaired for a recaro seat. Where are you based? I would be looking to get 1, 2 & 3 sections replaced.
Look forward to hearing from you
20210308_114020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @WilFul

Location brands hatch :smile:

Send me some pics > I think you may need 1-4
It pretty much depends on how bad the condition is on the lower part of 4 on the join

anyway look forward to pics/
Steve

Reactions: WilFul
Hi Steve, are you able to also get hold of original fabric? I live in Perth Scotland so prob to far to justify coming down. Unless I lay to courier seats to you maybe.

Similar Thread Suggestions