recaro seat doesn't slide

as title, my passenger side recaro seat takes soooooooo much effort to move by using the lever (by head height) compared to driver side? why is this and can it be easily fixed?

I have had issues with mine. I found the right side track is the problem, I tried cleaning it up and it is a little better now. Once dirt gets into the bearings it is very difficult to remove it due to the design of how the tracks are put together.

I have had issues with mine. I found the right side track is the problem, I tried cleaning it up and it is a little better now. Once dirt gets into the bearings it is very difficult to remove it due to the design of how the tracks are put together.
[MENTION=52344]antnee[/MENTION] do you reckon if i give it a blasting with an airline at work, that would do the trick? lol

Might do, but its dirt which gets trapped in the grease so I'm not sure how much an airline can push out. I wiped it, moved the track a few times, wiped again, repeat several times, then do the same with adding new grease.

Might do, but its dirt which gets trapped in the grease so I'm not sure how much an airline can push out. I wiped it, moved the track a few times, wiped again, repeat several times, then do the same with adding new grease.

ok will give that a try, thanks [MENTION=52344]antnee[/MENTION] !

Similar Thread Suggestions