RECARO FABRIC from ebay?

Nigel at Intrim in Woking, Surrey did mine. He is local to me - came and removed seat, then 2 days later fitted it with repaired bolster. Good service.

wish i could help you mate..not clued up on this at all..maybe [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] may know as he is Yorkshire based..

Thank you for all your help trying to source this for me I have been in contact with capital seating he company who sell the fabric and they do repairs themselves for a decent price so I'm all sorted! But thanks again for your help.

Thank you for all your help trying to source this for me I have been in contact with capital seating he company who sell the fabric and they do repairs themselves for a decent price so I'm all sorted! But thanks again for your help.
How much [MENTION=53709]jake_T[/MENTION] ?

quoted me 120 for a bolster + 40 for each extra bit like a upper section or something like that im looking at 280 for all the repairs which need doing, means that i keep the oem look and not forking out 1/5 of the cars worth for a retrim [MENTION=31102]Warren[/MENTION]

Glad you got it sorted. Thanks for the mention [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] . I know of a company in Lancashire called Trimline who quoted me for a repair on a bolster, they were similar to Capital's price.

Similar Thread Suggestions